Hana-bi (fireworks)

Hana-bi (fireworks)
credits saeruma photography.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

sesame oil

is amazing. i love it.

anyways, i've been going through a lot of soul-seeking. and honestly, it's been kind of hard due to my lack of giving myself time to do so. but even amongst all of the busyness i can really take a self-inventory and know that my soul is in danger enough to cry out.

so i did.

i cried out to my brothers, the brothers i live with.

and it was good.

but honestly, i think this can be a major stepping stone for me in my torn apart soul - one that's been ravaged by the world and my own fleshly desires. i know that i need to regain my stepping, but it's been so long that i feel that it's too much and i really don't know where to start.

we shall see. i'm getting too distracted by my roommates. i'll get back to this.

-ajc

1 comment:

  1. It seems that you live with a good group of guys. Hope you guys continue to have brother time (:

    ReplyDelete