Hana-bi (fireworks)

Hana-bi (fireworks)
credits saeruma photography.

Monday, July 20, 2009

no fb!


as we all know and say: facebook is the devil.
well, really it's not. but it's what it has become to me.

in my daily free time, it's facebook. in my studying time, it's facebook.
in my studying break time, it's facebook. in my time of "productivity", it's facebook.

the idea of facebook has me at its mercy, with it's most recent posts and who's writing on whose walls. man. why is the social networking world so addicting and cruel?

you can literally spend your whole day on facebook and sometimes even feel accomplished, but most of the time i feel horrible and feel that i wasted my entire day. ugh.

anyways, so now i've decided to stop facebooking for at least a week, just to know that i'm sane and reassure myself that i have a life outside of facebook. maybe i can get in touch with real-life hobbies again, like guitar. annd! i've decided to stop them 7o2s. both of these things just to know that i'm not addicted and that i can function fine without them.

we shall see how this goes. oh sweet facebook, flee from me!

-ajc

ps. i'll try to post pictures with my blogs just to give a little liveliness/flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment